Easy Weave offers all of the capabilities needed by today’s woven designer to quickly create beautiful fashion and apparel fabrics. No technical weaving knowledge is needed to express all of your ideas and create stripes, plaids and even more sophisticated dobby patterns.
You can select weaves from the weave library that is included for common weave types such as, twill, plain, satin, oxford, and herringbone. Custom weave patterns can be entered from scratch, eventually combining several weaves in the same design. Yarns of various shades and sizes can be selected to create the warp and weft color arrangements.
Apply unique fabric texturing and yarn shading, allowing for woven simulations to be generated and printed, so realistically, that only a touch will reveal it is not fabric. The simple and intuitive interface ensures that users can be up and running in no time!
Highlights and features
- Excellent fit for customer looking for an affordable and easy to use, woven design software.
- Printed results can be used in place of traditional samples.
- Full compliment of tools for inputting various warp and weft color arrangements.
- Select from hundreds of weaves in the library or input custom weave textures.
- Input precise density of the fabric by number of ends/picks per inch or metric, with uneven constructions supported.
- Change fabric densities, with stripe sizes automatically preserved.
- Loaded with a pre-defined weave library from the most common weaves to extremely sophisticated and complex weaves.
- Offers a full palette of yarn colors that can be directly accessed and customized.
- Input colors yarn by yarn, by dragging for size of stripe, or input by typing the number of yarns per stripe or width in inches or metric, or using alphanumeric notation (10a, 2b).
- Import scans of actual fabric and use the tracing function to recreate without counting ends and picks.
- Generate simulations of the fabric, with realistic yarn sizing, shading and user defined woven fabric texture.
- Simulations can also be colored in Easy Coloring or Easy Coloring Pro.
- Export technical production information for use by manufacturing.
- Mix color yarns capabilities.
- Trace directly your weave from the scanned fabrics.
- Generate simulation of fabric with unique fabric texturing and yarn shading.
Use your custom made weave textures.