Woven carpet in custom qualities.
NedGraphics Carpet Pro is a powerful CAM software for machine woven carpet and rugs. Carpet Pro translates designs into jacquard information for practically all card punchers and electronic jacquard machines from Grosse, Schleicher, Schönherr /Stäubli, Van de Wiele/Bonas and Takemura. It supports all weaving techniques. Such as Wilton, double face, cut & loop and flat weave or sisal. Carpet is a light version of Carpet Pro that comes with an attractive price tag, ideal for startups.
Highlights and features
- Supports all common design, loom and jacquard formats
- Supports all production techniques such as: Wilton, double face, cut & loop, flat weaves, double workers…
- Custom and new weave qualities can be developed by creating custom weave sets
- Loom editor to create complex harnesses
- Send orders directly to your looms
- Unattended Batch processing
- Real-time cross section viewer to visualize weaves and processed carpet
- Retrieve original designs from card data
- Export data to Microsoft Excel to create technical sheets and calculate yarn requirements
- Plan and centralize your production orders by using the weave plan module
- Supports graphical input of path definitions in the weave plan module
- Integrates fully with DesignCOM for workflow optimization & integration
Carpet Pro accepts designs in over 20 different graphical formats. It comes with a very complete library of weavesets. The ‘wysiwig’ interface guides you when creating or modifying weave sets. A graphical montage editor is available to create any card lay out needed for mechanical looms. The cross section viewer shows you the end result and helps you to find undesired effects. The cross section viewer simultaneously visualizes the design; very helpful to retrieve original designs from production data. Carpet Pro allows you to save production data to any data carrier (disk, pc-card, Syquest etc.) or send the data directly to the looms via net-work.
Carpet Pro supports single, double and triple rapier looms with up to 14 colors and even more. NedGraphics provides specialized weave sets and weaving consultancy to make your looms work more efficiently and improve the quality of the end products.
Example of Cross section Carpet (Pro).