Simulating Printed Fabrics, True Color (SPF/TC) is the ideal solution for textile, home furnishing and wallcovering companies that are utilizing today’s most advanced digital printing equipment. For strike-off and sample replacement applications, SPF/TC gives users complete control for generating realistic simulations of what will be achieved in actual production.
With the advent of ever faster and more sophisticated machinery available, SPF/TC can also drive final production runs, with designs that are free of the constraints of more traditional printing methods.
Due to the ability to manage an unlimited number of colors, there are no limitations to what you can achieve in the revolutionary direct digital printing environment.
The latest version of SPF also allows to exploit your existing but inactive stock of screen. Define a large enough sample area and print any of you existing screen in any combination. You would surprised at number of screen that can be used again and be made profitable.
Highlights and features
- Specialized application for the accurate simulation of printed textile and wallcovering products.
- Compatible with EnCAD, Mimaki, Motoh, Stork, DuPont and most other printing equipment manufacturers.
- Export color calibrated files to be printed from most industry specific
- RIP applications and printer drivers.
- Reconstruct digital engraving separation files for coloring variations.
- Build design files from reconstructions of flat, gray scale or simulated rasters.
- Layer technology manages full 256 color tones, per color.
- Save and manage all color variations within one main file.
- Input custom color atlases that will correspond with seasonal colors, collection colors, color libraries and color trends.
- Utilize specialized color palettes, maximizing the total number of colors achievable on any output device.
- Match color standards precisely on any output printer, easily and without trial and error.
- Dynamic module linking available from Design and Repeat Pro.
- Color calibration environment that matches color from monitor to monitor and from monitor to the printed color, for paper and digitally printed fabric.
- Direct spectrophotometer interfaces measure, compare and match colors.
- Advanced print layout capabilities.
- Compatible with products from GretagMacbeth, X-Rite, Datacolor International and Konica Minolta.
- Apply monitor and printer profiles using Delta or ICC calibration standards.
- Real-time color gamut indication for related devise profiles.
- Print images with color chips and with all information needed.
- Realistic prediction of fall-on colors according to dye types and substrates.
- Simulates resist, dot gain or bleed, over-printing and platform effects.
- Import and export digital color file formats for the most accurate communication of color with customers and vendors.