Easy Coloring Pro is a user-friendly, yet sophisticated program, offering users a unified and accurate color management system. The software will address the entire color workflow, from initial concept through final production.
Easy Coloring Pro allows designers and color industry experts alike the ability to quickly recolor prints, designs and wallcoverings. The software automatically matches the desired color standard on virtually any output device. Design coloration and color research can be applied to files originating from any other NedGraphics’ software, as well as most other graphic packages. You will be amazed how much fun this solution can be, while making beautiful colorings of your home furnishings and textiles products.
Easy Coloring Pro offers one of the most advanced color calibration engines available today. Because it is fully compatible with Windows ICM/ICC color management, it ensures color fidelity from monitor, to printer, to final product. All of this is possible with just a few hours of training.
Screen Shot use of General Plug-in PANTONE Digital Library into Easy Coloring Pro.
The lastest version Easy Coloring Pro contains an intelligent expert coloration systems which allows to program automatic coloration proposals based on color collections defined by the user. Therefore the Easy Coloring Pro can generate many colorways using for example only the latest trend- or customer colors.
Certain color (mostly black and white) can be reserved so not automatic changes are carried out. Easy Coloring Pro can now also deal with with halftone and mixing colors if the separation were carried out in Color Reduction and Cleaning Pro.
And last but not least the print of simple or multiple colorways may now be personalized in a professional way making Easy Coloring Pro almost a complete print layout editor.
Easy Coloring Pro is therefore to bring colorways and color ideas for almost any design to the salesfore and to the endcustomer. However, sometimes it may be necessary to to simulate the future production with the highest fidelity (including such effects as mat white, reactive reserve etc). In these cases we advise to complete or to replace Easy Coloring Pro with Simulated Printed Fabrics.
Input custom color atlases that correspond with seasonal colors, collection colors, color libraries and color trends.
Highlights and features
- Create color variations for any type of home design including fabrics, prints and wallcoverings.
- Save and manage all color variations within one main file.
- Input custom color atlases that correspond with seasonal colors, collection colors, color libraries and color trends.
- Utilize color palettes, maximizing the total number of colors achievable on any output device.
- Match color standards precisely on any output printer, easily and without trial and error.
- Realistic prediction of fall-on colors according to dye types and substrates.
- Dynamic module linking available from Design and Repeat Pro.
- Available as upgrade from Easy Coloring.
- Print images with color chips and all related color information.
- Color calibration environment that matches color from monitor to monitor and from monitor to the printed color, for paper and digitally printed fabric.
- Direct spectrophotometer interfaces measure, compare and match colors.
- Import and export digital color file formats for the most accurate communication of color with customers and vendors.
- Compatible with products from Gretag- Macbeth, X-Rite, Datacolor International and Konica Minolta.
- Apply monitor and printer profiles using Delta or ICC calibration standards.
- Real-time color gamut indication for related device profiles.
- Advanced print layout capabilities.